We all want to be energy efficient and save money! Here are some tips to accomplish both this season.
- Open up those windows, and let fresh air flow through your house in the evening after the sun has gone down.
- Skip the dryer, and utilize the sun. Hang your clothes out to dry and save energy!
- Turn your AC up a few degrees, this can save you up to 10% on your energy bill.
- Water during off-peak sunlight hours will allow your lawn and plants to absorb more water (less evaporation).
- Use natural light when possible.
- Unplug accessories and charges when not in use. This can save up to $150 a year!
When you implement a few of the easy items above you are creating a healthier environment and saving money in the process.
Call the professionals you trust today at (702) 664-8859.