Expert HVAC Technicians in Henderson & Surrounding Areas
Evolve Services is a licensed contractor in Nevada, fully bonded, and insured to provide commercial heating and cooling services in Las Vegas, Henderson, and surrounding areas. We hold OSHA and EPA certifications, and our highly skilled technicians understand the regulations of our trade and uphold the highest standards. Whether you need help with your heating, cooling, air quality, or refrigeration, we offer customized services for every business.
If you need commercial HVAC services for your business, please call us at (702) 664-8859 for same-day and emergency services.
Top Notch Commercial Services
Running a successful business requires wearing many hats. You need to manage the daily operations of the business, while also ensuring that your equipment is in peak condition and the environment is comfortable for your employees and customers. Professional Las Vegas commercial services for HVAC and refrigeration can help you achieve your goals.
Your business may benefit from services that include:
- Heating and air conditioning – You need reliable and energy-efficient air conditioning in the desert heat and a quality heating system when the temperatures get chilly in winter. Commercial HVAC technicians offer cutting-edge technology and superior service for installations, repairs, and maintenance.
- Air quality – Indoor air quality is important for health, comfort, and productivity. The air quality in your building can be improved with the right products and services, such as duct cleaning, air purification, ventilation, or germicidal UV lights.
- Evaporative coolers – An evaporative cooler enables you to cool and humidify your building with the power of recirculating water.
- Refrigeration – You can’t afford downtime with your commercial refrigeration equipment. Prompt repairs and preventative maintenance can get you back up and running fast and prevent lost income.
- Maintenance plans – Your commercial equipment needs routine maintenance to stay in peak operating condition. Maintenance plans can be customized for the requirements of your equipment.
The services needed to solve your problem depend on the cause and overall condition of your existing equipment. Your qualified local technicians will consider all options before making recommendations and deliver personalized service that exceeds your expectations.
Commercial heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment requires technicians with the right training and expertise. When hiring a licensed contractor for your heating, air conditioning, air quality, or refrigeration equipment, be sure the technicians have specific training and experience with commercial systems.
In addition to the right qualifications, there are other benefits to working with a contractor that has many years of experience serving commercial properties. Commercial technicians understand the importance of getting your business up and running fast with minimal disruption to your normal operations.
At Evolve Services, we offer same-day appointments and emergency commercial HVAC services in Las Vegas. We have decades of experience helping businesses with their HVAC, air quality, and refrigeration needs. Our service technicians have the expertise needed to recommend products, services, and techniques to maximize comfort, energy efficiency, and equipment performance.
Contact us for immediate assistance and swift response for your HVAC or refrigeration needs.
Jim and Mike came out to service the AC and did a great job! Thanks again.Matt Boddington
As usual great service! Showed up on time and fixed the problem. Even though they had to go back to the shop to get the broken part, they didn’t charge me a time fee. I’ve been here for over 30 years and they are the best HVAC guys I have ever had.John S.
Evolve Services has proven to be timely, attentive, and thorough with all my HVAC needs. My neighbor owns an A/C business and I have options for choosing the technicians I hire, but I have confidence and trust in using Evolve.Elizabeth O.
Anthony was on time and very nice. He listened to our concerns and checked our systems thoroughly. We had one of the big corporate companies out the day before and they told us our systems were going to blow up, but Anthony tested everything right in front of me and showed me that all my components were within specs. I think I have found my new A/C techs.Aaron V.
Positive: Professionalism, Punctuality,
Quality, Responsiveness, Value
The guys that came out from Evolve to perform my duct cleaning were extremely professional and thorough. Anthony was very respectful of my home and took care to ensure everything was cleaned up when they were finished. They used plastic to cover all of my surfaces in my kitchen as well as my furniture while they were performing the duct cleaning. The results are outstanding! We bought our home 3 years ago and have never had the ducts cleaned. Goodness knows when they were cleaned before that, or if they were clean before that. There's a definite difference in the air quality. Thank you so much to Mark and his team at Evolve.
Service: HVAC duct & vent cleaningPatty Bellotte
Mark and his team were great! We needed to update our 20-year-old heating system so we contacted him after a great recommendation from our neighbor. He evaluated our system and provided options. He was very honest and trustworthy! I've had various questions regarding my heater and he's always been a call away to help out. Truly a professional that leads a kind, hardworking team.Nina G.
I have been using Evolve Services for the last few years. Mark and the team are completely professional, knowledgeable, and HONEST. After getting the recommendation to replace our system with a bigger company here in town, they came out and explained that we didn't need to do that yet, our current system was able to be repaired. Mark did the repair work and we have been up and running ever since. Thank you Mark and Evolve Services.Jennifer M.
Mark is honest & fabulous! We got a quote from another local company who has been in town for years & they were completely dishonest! Said we needed a unit at $11,000 or $3,700 in repairs. Mark & his guy knew immediately that we only needed a new capacitor & R22. Our unit is now working like a champ at $683! Thank you Mark & Evolve Services!Tracy R.
Service was on time and professional. I will continue service with these guys and recommend them as long as they continue this level of service. My dog approved of Mark and Elston both and that means a lot to me. Thanks again guys!Lawrence M.
- Other Local HVAC Companies HVAC View Article
- HELP! My AC is Dripping! Air Conditioning View Article
- Is Your AC Running Efficiently? Air Conditioning View Article
- Tips to Save $$ on Your Energy Bill HVAC View Article
- Why Is My AC Blowing Out Warm Air? Air Conditioning View Article
- Summertime HVAC Maintenance Air Conditioning View Article
- 10 Ways to Improve Indoor Air Quality Air Quality View Article
- What is a Ductless AC System? And How Does it Work? Air Conditioning View Article